Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jody is gonna be Jody in 2009.

I am moving in a direction that solely focuses on what Jody wants and what makes Jody happy for the new year and the rest of my life. I wanna wish everyone a happy new year. The year of 2008 has been crazy for me. Due to family drama, my job may be in limbo. It has been a big learning experience. For a while, it sounded like a scratched record. I was working at a job I hated. My ride was bummed out. I was borderline straight broke. My family drama went up to another level. So called friends who turned snake showed both of their screwfaces. People came at me crazy, sistas dissed me, haters stepped up their hate and I made more friends than enemies. In my personal life, I came to terms and accepted the fact that I am cursed and will spend the rest of this life on earth alone banned from ever experiencing true love again. To be honest, that is some hard shit to accept as a man. On top of that, I don't have any kids and some people see me as incomplete or less of a person. I want to have kids someday but do to the fact that sistas aint feelin a cat like me, I may end up adopting. When these people said those hurtful things, it stung. Those negative people will be completely gone from my life soon as I am cleaning house. I have actually been told that to my face and that aint cool. I am a man though and I have learned to just keep stuff like this balled up. In 2009, I can't continue to do that. I gotta release it before it ends up killing me.

On a good note, I got a better job for now, I got a new ride and I am working on dealing with the loneliness. I don't hang out with my friends who have girls so I don't feel like the 3rd wheel and I stopped going to certain social events because I end up sticking out cause everyone is coupled up and I am in the kitchen alone hiding. I got over my ex-wife and our history. I got a chance to travel this year and will be traveling alot more in 2009. I got my family regardless and I am slowly regaining my faith. A part of me feels that I am gonna be alright. I am active in my community, I am talented and got alot of things going for me. Everythang is everythang! My groove is mine and my spirit can't be crushed. I am on a journey to restock my life with more positive and uplifting people. I love art and music and my life beat is soulful and jazzy mixed with eclectic. Sun Ra said space is the place. I am always thinking about exploring my space, my personal space and the infinite space around me. Realizing my infinite potential is exciting sometimes and I get hyped thinking about the journey ahead. While on that journey, I will continue to move forward, improving my life and hopefully discover my universal purpose along the way. I know the lord aint bought me this far to drop me off here!
Yall pray for me and I'll do the same for yall. Stay jazzy and support the arts!

PEACE and Blessings

3 comments:

clnmike said...

Hey man, you shouldnt be hard on your self like that.

Just take it slow an easy and concentrate on doing you.

Everything else will fall into place, women included.

dejanae said...

will do man

never let others define you

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for stopping through...Im feeling you on this new years resolution....


take care bro