Monday, January 12, 2009

infinite JODISM

As the old folks say, feels like I need to be sendin up timber. I had breakfast this morning. My favorite, a fresh bag of barbeque pork rinds and a glass of ice cold grape kool aid. I got up this morning realizing that my birthday is Wednesday and I have alot to be thankful for. My free spirit and creative ora encourage me to move forward. The niggativity in my community and space is easier to deal with. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. In my personal life, I finally decided to put it in the Most High's hands. I was thinking back to last year at this time. I said I wanted to be in a committed relationship by my next birthday. It aint even close to happening and that is the only thing I keep beating myself up for. But yo, I do enjoy the lure of being an educated, single black man with no responsibilities except me. It is a historical year. Big moves are fixin to be made! I know for a fact that 2009 is gonna be my year. When I make it to Oprah, I'll have to keep my shout-out list short!

4 comments:

clnmike said...

Wishing you well on your big move for 09, but what is going on with the porks skins and kool aid, lol.

Eb the Celeb said...

Its crazy because they tell women that as soon as you stop looking that he will find you... but they dont tell men that because ya'll are suppose to be the ones looking... so there is added anxiety for the ones that actually want to be in a relationship to find her. So I dont even have any advice for you but to just enjoy life.

Anonymous said...

wow...first let me tell you happy birthday. I hope you have the best.....

Anonymous said...

wow...didnt know that you were that creative...nice work though




*not a good selection for breakfast though, just thought I would come through again ....lol