Tuesday, July 29, 2008

joan and Murrell's 3000 Sculpture Class


There is nothing like finding inspiration from a beautiful woman. Beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes and colors. During one of my classes at GSU, I had the opportunity to study with Joan. Joan was cool and always had something positive to say. Not to sound offensive or mannish, she is the first Asian sista I have ever seen with some junk in the trunk. We took michael murrell's 3000 level sculpture class. I took this picture on the last day of critiques spring 2007. The piece she is standing by was something she was working on. It is a old tree part found on side the road. I had alot of fun and learning experiences while I was at GSU mainly in the wood shop. Joan was a grad student and is now teaching. I seen her at her old job in union city and she still remembers the robots I did for this class. I am cool because I have all types of friends from different backgrounds, cultures and places that co-exist peacefully. Shout-out to the GSU scultpure department and edgewood sculpture forum.

No comments: