Wednesday, July 30, 2008

job interview


I have come along way since this picture. I went through hell and more hell. By the grace of GOD, I am still here. I am still breathing. I am still standing. I no longer have this truck. I needed to make room for bigger blessings to come. Yo, I just came from a job interview at the whitfield county dfacs. Since I have lost alot of weight, I bought me some new clothes earlier and I am glad. Now I got some interview threads that fit. The job I applied for is different from what I been doing and it has absolutely nothing to do with art. I am looking to fall back on the art career and focus on getting a more stable job with more stable pay. The pay for this job is what I been looking for. It aint rich boy type money but it would improve my overall life greatly. I think the interview went well and I used what I've learned in the world in dealing with people. I wasn't nervous and it went almost according to plan. If I get this job, I got some big plans. The job isn't easy and it involves working with children from different backgrounds. I am on the road to rediscovering myself and what I want to do with the rest of my life. I got a smile on my face in the picture and if I would've known what was coming, I probaly would have ran. I am now a single black man with a college degree, no kids and no jail record. I am still having ups and downs but my hellish experience has better equipped me with the tools to cope. But yo, I am gonna change and dedictate how I want the rest of this year to flow as well as the rest of my life.
When it comes my time to get into Heaven, I hope I am prepared for the interview and the most high approves of my life resume.

No comments: