Thursday, July 31, 2008

Results from the Job Interview


Life is crazy and full of unexpected things. I went to the first interview and went through a process with 3 people. I got up this morning and called a place I applied for about the status of my application. I wasn't gonna sit and wait for this one person to called. I applied at some more places and started my following up. Around 11:30 am, I got a call from the head man in charge from the dfacs job and he offered me the position. I took it and thanked God. On top of that I will be teaching some evening continuing ed art classes at the local college in the winter. I called my brother and shared the news with him then I started texting folks about going out and getting drunk. I will continue to create art and run my art hustle business on the side. I will not be taking care of any family members or friends cause it is all about Jody and Jody being cool. I don't mean to sound selfish but the folks that applies to know who they are. I still got a pocket full of dreams and I am pulling them out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you got the job. I hope you love it.