Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some good news

Yo, I have been applying for mad crazy jobs. I want to upgrade from "still broke" to "struggling" status. I got some minutes for my phone last night. I called a few people to see what's happenin. I drank a 40 of miller lite and didn't get buzzed. I worked on a skateboard for an upcoming show this saturday at the North Georgia Trade Center. I got up this money and got a call from one of the places I applied for employment at. I have a interview on wednesday at the dfacs office. This job is something I know I can do and the pay is what I have been praying for. It is a change from from what I been doing. It is a big change from what I wanna do but I can't be choosy. I am confident that I will do good tomorrow. I am sitting here typing this and it feels like I am talking to myself. I am cool jody and I need to get some blog friends. I am internally wishing myself some good luck on this interview. Go cool jody Go!

1 comment:

Anselm said...

What exactly you're writing is a horrible mistake.
here | weight loss tips | Vardenafil