Thursday, October 16, 2008

Art Fusion@ The woodruff arts center and my connection!

It is going down this saturday. I went to ACA from fall 1994-1999. I had a chance to meet and hang out with some good people like netifa, chaka aka I Self Devine, fahamou, eric mack, eric hudson, juan, j-dogg, angelbear, will canty, chelle, Joe wheeler, chelle #2(the one that went with will), anika, angela, stephanie, mike jones, terrence, cx, Ryan newman, caleb scott, kagan, obie, born, melanie, larry larr from jersey, andre moore, brian and napeleon, eugene byrd, Dre aka the wal-mart pimp from college park, kevin sipp, honey goode, frankie skates, ash puu(will), del, charles, leo, derek, nique, kish barrington(R.I.P.) and many more cool people. I use to let eric mack shape up my afro back then and we listened to diamond d's first album like 20 times. I also use to smoke some good weed with some of these cats over at the A.U.C. during the zulu nation meetings.

ON THIS SATURDAY, IT IS GOING DOWN AT THE WOODRUFF ARTS CENTER. IT IS ART FUSION. IT WILL HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS GOING ON SIMILAR TO THE FUNKJAZZ KAFE. DJ AND SOUL BROTHA TABONE ALONG WITH OTHERS WILL BE THERE AND THERE IS A 500 POETRY SLAM CONTEST, 6 LIVE ARTISTS CREATING ON THE SPOT, A VENDORS AREA AND MUCH MORE. THIS EVENT IS FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YALL PLEASE COME OUT.
ALL ATLANTA COLLEGE OF ART MASIVE WHO ATTENDED ACA DURING THE GOLDEN AGE SHOULD COME OUT AND THINK BACK TO OUR DAYS FROM FALL 1994-1999. R.I.P. TO GOOD BROTHA "KISH BARRINGTON".
IT IS GOING DOWN THIS SATURDAY AT THE WOODRUFF ARTS CENTER FROM 8PM-2AM.
THERE WILL BE FREE HUGS FOR ALL SINGLE LADIES WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

No comments: