Monday, October 27, 2008

Friends, time, space and life CHOICES.

It has been mad crazy the past couple of days. I got folks coming at me saying that I am throwing my life up in they face. To an extent, I do talk about being free to do what ever the f*%k I wanna do since I have no restrictions. I am a young brotha just chillin and I realized I don't want any kids now, controlling women/needy women, extra bills or BS in my life. Folks comin at me cause I got this thang going on called "IT's All About Jody". This particular person made choices of their own that got them in the situation their in with a bunch of kids and 4 different baby mamas. We been homeboys since elementary school. I got alot of homeboys and family members in the same situation or worst and I feel sorry for them sometimes. I got one person to worry about and I am taking care of myself just fine.IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WANT ME TO FEEL GUILTY CAUSE I AM DOIN ALRIGHT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW AND WALKIN WITH MY HEAD TO THE SKY WHILE THEY STRUGGLE WITH BABY MAMA DRAMA, CHILD SUPPORT MOB STYLE SHAKE DOWNS. On the wigflip, I am back doing training in tifton,ga. It appears that my over seers have put a block on access to sites like myspace, facebook and facebook. I got another facebook page. Yall check it out.

3 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Do you Jody! It's all about YOU!

clnmike said...

Lol, no need feeling guilty over another man's mistake.

Latoya said...

INTERESTING BLOG...
DONT FEEL GUILY CAUSE OTHERS DOING WRONGS IN THEY LIFE OR WHATEVER...THEY JUST WANT SOMEBODY TO HATE ON CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY MESSING UP OR HAVE MESSED UP IN THERE LIFE. SO KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOING...