Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pay Day and the GA/Fla game!

I get paid tomorrow and the ga/fla game goes down on saturday. I am still in tifton finishing up another part of job training. The test is friday and I haven't studied. I been hanging out in the hood here in tifton. A woman long time ago told me that confidence is sexy on a man. I been flexin my confidence in tifton lately. It's been a testing site. I tried to holla a few times.I met this sista at the mcdonald's drive thru and she asked me to take her shopping. I ordered a cheeseburger and a large iced latte with light ice. I pulled off. I been hanging out in the hood at the pool hall and guess who I see hugged up in the corner, the mcdonald's gurl and some army dude.

Anyway, the dawgs and dem gators are gonna battle this saturday. This is a SEC showdown and this is what football is all about. We play real football here in the south and it is apart of life from birth. I bleed catamount red and remember my days of running out onto that field on friday nights back in the early 90's. Football in the south is life. When I have kids, they will have a dalton catamount jersey on after birth.

There are 2 things the woman who becomes my next wife MUST have.
1.) She HAS to be a die hard football fan.
2.)She MUST be able to make southern pecan pie from scratch just like my grandmothers.

Back to the subject. It is football season and this is around the time teams realize it is battle or go home!

1 comment:

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Man, you can't test your macking skills in Tifton. Ain't nothing there but country girls looking for a free ride out of there. Get on back to the ATL and grind it out of the real field of battle.