Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Breast Cancer Day @ my job!

I will be wearing a pink ribbon on thursday for my Aunt Sammie. She lives in Chicago and has been battling this disease like a warrior for years. I pray for my aunt and all people affected by this illness. I know she gon make and she gon be just fine. I know it! We are a strong, close knit family and we got her back. I also have a co-worker who was given the all clear sign recently and she doesn't have to take chemo anymore. I always thought pink was a girlie color. For this occassion, I was gon rock a pink jumpsuit but realized that wouldn't be a good PR move with the possible future wifey prospects in this day and age. I aint tryin to go out like Cameron did with the pink land rover, the pink fur and the big ass pink earrings he use to rock. I will have my ribbon on my shirt and my Aunt Sammie in my mind and heart. Yall stay jazzy!

5 comments:

Mizrepresent said...

Beautiful Jody, just beautiful!

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

We're wearing pink to church on Sunday to honor the breast cancer survivors...I'll definitely think of your Aunt Sammie when I give God praise for all the lives HE has kept! Thanks for stopping my my blog...peace & blessings

clnmike said...

My best wishs to your aunt.

CapCity said...

Keeping you & yours in prayer along with me & mine;-)

Zachariah said...

It won't truly have effect, I suppose so.
buy on sale Blue Life | discount store selling Peter Som | buy on sale Day