Thursday, October 9, 2008

When keepin it real goes wrong! Pt. 1

Keepin it real! I woke up today breathing. I thank the most high for letting me see another day regardless of the BS I know I'm gon deal with. I am in tifton,ga training for my job certification. When you give a lady a compliment, it is supposed to be in good faith. I am a cool cat who is laid back and when I see a pretty woman, I sometimes let them know. It is funny how somebody can change the way a person feels about themselves with a compliment. Words do have power. I am respectful and never rude or nasty with it. Anyway, it rained like hell down here today and got dark outside. I am gonna leave this blog entry right here!

2 comments:

clnmike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
clnmike said...

"Cant let a pretty lady pass by with out saying hi".

Thats the way it should be.