Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy Thursday! It's almost Friday!

As usual, this week has been crazy. I found out that a close, close family has been telling folks it is partially my fault for his current situation. Then I have a friend come at me crazy for the last time about some loot. On top of that, my bank decides they wanna rob me again with some ole crazy overdraft fee. I am trying to get back to Mexico before june 2009. That is when you will have to have a valid passport to cross the border. This time I went, I only had to show my birth certificate and a state issued I.D. I am going to Mexico to see what I can sell to make some big loot faster. I got my kidneys, my teeth, pinky toes I don't use and my tonsils. On the wigflip, my overall life seems to be getting brighter. If I could just figure out how to get the negative people completely out of my circle then things would flow smooth. That is hard when some of the negative people don't realize they are negative people in my life and I don't know how to tell them to step off. There aren't really any good college football games on tonight. I will be ready and posted up on Saturday CAUSE MY OHIO STATE BUCKEYES WILL BE DOING BATTLE AGAINST THOSE USC TROJANS. I predict QB phenom Terrell Pryor will be apart of the buckeyes offense and use this game to formally introduce the college football world to the future of The Ohio State University Buckeyes. After that, I can't wait til Monday, it is pay day and I am chillin next weekend. I hope no bull ish comes my way but yall know how that is. Stay jazzy!

No comments: