Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THE WHIP



I thank the most high for the blessings and learning experiences I have gotten so far this year. I got up early this morning and went to the dealership to pick up my ride. I got a 2002 Ford Escape. It is not the 300 I wanted but it will do for now. It aint as bad on gas as the V-8 explorer I had and it still has enough space for me and my work. I needed another ride to get to point A to point B. It is liberating sometimes when you don't have to ask people who front for a GODDAMN THING! Anyway, I put in this CD to ride out on and the song that came on was Big Daddy Kane's "Aint No Half Steppin". I got some other bills to take care of and still settle in the new gig. Then I feel that everythang should ease up alittle as far as stress and bullshit. The crazy thing is that I had a family member trip on me this weekend adding to more family drama. This time I didn't let it get to me. I did good and just brushed it off like whatever. I am learning how to deal with family drama better now by totally focusing on JODY and solely what makes JODY happy. I am a single man with no kids so I only have myself to take care of and that is my #1 mission. I know there are ill will wishers among my circle who don't want me to get ahead. I am sorry to inform them that I intend to keep on keepin on and they can kiss my entire royal black ass. Don't take my words out of context, I love everybody! I can't wait til next week, I heard that new MADLIB album is coming out. Yall stay jazzy!

No comments: