Friday, September 26, 2008

Training Day

USC TROJANS got beat on thursday and I am glad. The BCS is gonna be screwed up again this year. In other news, on Sunday, I leave for tifton,ga for training for my job. While down there, I am gonna try and hit up the albany state homecoming step show and talent show. I have been on this new job now for a minute and I thought some of my problems would go away. It seems in some regards that I have been chased by more problems that are coming outta the woodworks everyday. On the wigflip, I am taking my painting stuff and my headphones and cd's to chill out. Over the past 5 years, I have realized that if you aint equipped fully, life can drive you to drinkin. I have been trying to put good energy out in the universe and all I get in return is bull shit slaps. Oneday I am gonna regain my title as king.

2 comments:

clnmike said...

The BCS is really screwed after Georgia lost, and a bunch of other this weekend.

Arnold said...

Thank you for this article, really useful material.
loan calculator | size of business card | California area codes