Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ay, September is here yall!

Today is tuesday. I am looking for a woman who can make pecan pie from scratch. Suprisingly, there are alot of folks who have read my blog and thought it was funny. I laugh at some of my experiences too. Life is crazy! I have met alot of interesting people. The holiday weekend went by fast as hell. I am sitting at work slightly bored and ready for wednesday. I can't front, there are some fly women that at this new job. I am a man and I think like a man but in this case, I gotta work. Lord willing, I will be pickin up my vehicle and ridin out into the sunset like every good hero should. Gotta pick out my ride out theme music. The last vehicle I got, I rode out listening to jay dilla's "donuts" album. On the wigflip, my training schedule has changed again. I maybe movin to another crib. I changed my mind about moving up north to brooklynn, new york. I am a southern born and raised cat. This is a new month and there is some good music coming out. Madlib has a new album coming and we get the debut from sexy soul gal Jazmin Sullivan. I heard that Saigon is finally gonna release his joint. "Saigon meets Just Blaze" is ill and this kid can rhyme. I keep smelling blue cheese dressing. I need to wash clothes like yesterday.

No comments: