Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sunny Anderson/Cooking For Real/The Food Channel/Fly Sista




Ay yo, I was channel surfing one Sunday morning trying to decide if I was gonna go to church or stay home and watch garbage. I came across this caramel, french fry brown thick sista cookin some southern fried chicken. I said well guy-lee-bum. She is beautiful and knows how to cook. I am a man and I started thinkin like a man. What if I came home and she was dressed in a nurses outfit cookin? Anyway, no disrespect. I watched the show a couple more times and discovered that Sunny is a multi-talented sista who is a army gal, a popular hip hop deejay, tv show host, author, model and professional cook/chef. It is cool to see young sistas doing big things to help break down stereotypes and further their careers as successful ladies and productive members of society. Yall can catch Sunny Anderson doing her thang on "Cookin for Real" on Sunday mornings on the food channel @ 10:30 am.Big Ups!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Order Levitra said...

I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...


As a result of surfing through the the web and obtaining techniques that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over.