Monday, September 8, 2008

Jazmine Sullivan/Soul Singer/Fly Sista





I think this sista can sang. She is pretty and very easy on the eyes. I like the song and wish missy wasn't on it. I heard jazmin is from philly. Seems like there is alot of soul floating around that area. I hope the album and the next single are good and not full of filler ish. I also hope they don't go and do a stupid remix of this song with somebody stupid who doesn't match like lil wayne, t-pain or r.kelly. I am tired of them nuckas especially t-pain. J Records should not do a remix with somebody stupid and mess this young girl up. I should be an A&R or something. On the wigflip, I hope this sista doesn't get drowned out by the commercial bullshit like Estelle did. Jazmin Sullivan and Estelle are both extremely talented and deserve some shine time. Yall check out her album and check out Estelle.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah I am loving her right now...

Bust your windows and Lions, Tigers, Bears stay in heavy rotation. I cant wait til the album drops so I can hear more from her