Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weekend events/The Happs

Today is my little sister's birthday, my grandmother's birthday and my cousin Mika's birthday. I wish them all a happy earthday and pray the most high continues to allow them to celebrate many, many more. This morning, the H.O.P.E. group set up at the downtown dalton festival. We sold corn in a cup, hotdogs,chips and icees. I also set up some of my art and sold a few pieces. Also, the Concerned Citizens Group set up and sold rib plates and they did pretty durn good. It started out cool and then the sun came out and baked us all slowly. The next Downtown Dalton Festival is Sept 27,2008 from 10am-3pm and we will be setting up again. I was amazed at the response I got from my work because Dalton is a backwards town and I don't trust anyone or depend on anyone for shit. I truly expected to get the usual bullshit. I got some but majority of the people who stopped by my booth were positive especially the people that bought art or food. While we were posted up, there were alot of honeys and big apple bottoms of all shades and races walkin around. I wanted to attend FSO(For Sistas Only) this year but had other obligations. I made some money and H.O.P.E. made some money so that is good and it was worth it. Now I am gettin ready for gametime at 8pm. My ohio state buckeyes do battle with the usc trojans. It is crazy cause I couldn't find anybody to bet with on this game. Maybe I should move to Las Vegas. On the wigflip, I have ran into a couple of gurls I went to high school with and haven't seen in 13 or 14 years. Please excuse my french for this next statement but I think like a man. They all looked great but are married with kids and one in particular has thickened out nicely with a bunch of junk in the trunk. It is crazy cause in high school, she was flat as an ironing board with absolutely nothing now she got a whole bunch of BASS. I have been working on expressing myself more verbally and this blog has been a great place to help with that. I can get it all out!

1 comment:

Esmond said...

Here, I do not actually consider it is likely to have effect.
cheap clearance sale of Skirts | cheap online Markus Lupfer | Clutch