Friday, September 12, 2008

Mad Crazy Week/Stress/Say no to drugs/College football

Finally, it is friday! I had to deal with some wackness this week. The end to another crazy week. Tonight, my alma mater The Catamounts of Dalton High School will take on the South Paulding County somebodies. Dalton High School footabll is currently on a 48 straight year winning seasons streak. On tomorrow, The Ohio State Buckeyes take on USC. My buckeyes were dropped in the polls from #3 to #5 and now we got something to prove. I predict it will be a close game. In college football, it is good to lose early in the season so by bowl time, things would've changed. Just look at 2 loss LSU last year winning the BCS championship. Anyway, hopefully I am getting a new cd player in my ride on Monday or Tuesday of next week. I am hoping overall next week starts out good. The next couple of weeks in general are gonna be busy. I watched the office, my name is earl and 30 rock last night and laughed alot. Those are 3 of my favorite shows especially the office and my name is earl. Sometimes, stress, drama and niggativity can drive a person to drinking and smoking crack. I am stronger than that!

No comments: