Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ledisi/Soul Singer/Fly Suga Sista






I aint hatin on Ashanti or Keyshia Cole, but if I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hatin. I don't see anything in relation to true substance in yalls music once I get past the good good images. Anyway, I copped the raphael saadiq album a minute ago. I had heard some of it on the "Urban Flavas" show. On the instant vintage album he had a song with Ledisi and I really dug her sound. I checked her out and finally copped the Lost and Found album. This sista can really sang. The album is mellow and has some good joints on it. I hope she gets some time to shine. I seen a picture of Ledisi at Ear Wax records before it closed in an issue of Rolling Out. This sista is bad. She is beautiful and talented. We need to support good soul artists like Ledisi and let them know that we appreciate their talents and the time they spend to share it with us. Yall pick up Ledisi's joints and check out her show when she comes to ya town. PEACE!

No comments: