Saturday, August 30, 2008

RIDE

Today is a nice sunny day. College football is here. Things haven't gone according to plan but I am adapting. Due to some ish, I got up this morning and went to purchase a new vehicle. I am getting a 2002 Ford Escape LXT. It is not the 300 I wanted but it will do. A beggar can't be choosy. I will be pickin it up on wednesday and finishing up the paper work. I will be broke again until my next pay check and then it is on. I am still trying to get into a groove at the new gig. There is alot of paper work and detailed stuff I will have to keep up with. I am chilling today and fixin to get back on the side grind cuase I need the extrta doe now. I hope the blessings continue to flow my way and my storm is over or at least the dark cloud that follows me around is about to move on to someone else. I still got some family drama and negative energy coming my way for no reason and it aint even cool. On the flip side, I my cousin Dirty D has a video release party coming up sept.6,2008 at club tipsy's. It is for his single "fastlane" from his upcoming mixtape/album. I recorded a song with him that will be on the upcoming album. I am in my early 30's and thinking about retiring for good from the music game as a performer. People are saying I would make a good manager for some of these younger cats. I don't know yet. Yall stayed tuned!

1 comment:

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

Hey Jody just got your message at the sketch blog hit me on the email and I'll try my best to break it down for you G.

hpblak@gmail.com

Linton J