Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Art of Ice Grillin Pt.2


If yall live in atlanta and have rode MARTA, yall know it can be an adventure in it self. This cat at 5 points a couple of years ago ice grilled me down cause I would not give him some change. At the time, I was already hurtin cause my truck was tore up and I was using public transpo. I was mad that morning and I gave him a ice grill back. This is the ice grill pose I gave him back. It was early in the morning and I was pissed already. I called this the " I just woke up/WTF" ice grill pose. In breaking news, I recently got a challenge for a Ice Grill Stare Down from RAW. With the ice grill poses I have now, I am equipped to battle anybody, women included. I have the classic hood ice grill, I have the popular "you broke in line" ice grill and the super poison prison ice grill. I am working on mastering the Charlie Murphy ice grill he used in the movie "CB4" as gusto. When I get that pose down packed, I will call it the gusto ice grill in honor of Charlie Murphy. This is another ice grill pose I am working on. The picture features a new ice grill from my resume. This one is used in final rounds to throw my opponent off and confuse them. I call this my "I just woke up/WTF" ice grill. I haven't mastered it yet. I have used it a couple of times. I used it on this kid at the grocery store who tried to take the last slim jim. I had to think fast as to which I grill I should use. The funny thing is, this kid had a ice grill himself and it threw me for a loop. I wasn't expecting it. When I look up, his ghetto mama had the classic ice grill pose and the hand on the hip. I was out numbered and out grilled on a saturday morning. So I have been practicing the "I just woke up/WTF" ice grill. Yall give me some feed back. Should I battle with this ice grill pose or should I use the other one? When I aint chasing beautiful women, painting or riding in my Bentley, I am hard at work mastering THE ART OF ICE GRILLIN.

peace

No comments: