Saturday, August 16, 2008

Serena Williams






I seen a blog post on kid chaos site and was inspired. Serena Williams is sunshine liquor. She bad! I can't lie. She is a beautiful sista that gets my mojo workin. Besides Nia Long, Estelle, Monique, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, Paula J. Parker, Kimberly Locke, India Arie and Oprah, Serena is in the running to be my first baby mama. Yall check out www.thekaoseffect.com and the photo shoot from the ebony gig she did. I have never been a tennis fan. I only watch tennis when somebody black is playing like venus, serena or carl malone's daughter. It is the same with golf. When tiger is playing, I watch it. Other than that, it is boring. Black women come in all shapes, sizes, skin tones, attitudes and styles. I truly appreciate my sistas and it makes a brotha feel warm and proud to see them doing things that tear down stereotypes. My granny said "God was showing off when he created the black woman." Serena and her sister do all types of things from Fashion Design to modeling. I am bigging up all the sistas! Yall stay jazzy and beautiful! We still need each other.

1 comment:

Goldi gold said...

shame on u. if u have any pics of ms williams. they have to be large enough for brothers to drool over