Monday, August 4, 2008

Brothers and Sisters

My brother is moving to atlanta. He is taking control of his destiny and making serious efforts to change his universial energy and life flow. I am proud of him for wanting to improve his life and the life of his daughter. I said a prayer to God asking him to watch over my brother as this is his first time living in a big city on his own. He will always be my little brother but in reality he is a grown man. Our little sister moved to Miami and she is doing well. Both of my siblings are bright young people who have overcome alot and as a big brother, I wish I could always fix their problems and make every thang alright. That is not my job cause they are in good hands with God. Currently, me and my brother are at our uncles house chillin. Tomorrow I am gonna take him to some places to put in some applications and show him around. I love my brother and sister and wish the best for them. I know everythang is gonna be fine.

peace yall