Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Erykah Badu

I like erykah badu. My favorite song off of her new album is "MASTER TEACHER" ft. Georgia Ann Muldrow. I think erykah badu is fly. Since having kids, she has gotten thick as all out doors. I saw this post on okayplayer. I also like the song she did with SA-RA Creative Partners. She also did a song on the strange fruit project.
"It seems a little odd to pick up a compilation of vintage blues tracks and find Erykah Badu’s name snuggled in among the credits. The album, due out next Tuesday, is called A Brief History of the Blues — a collection of classic performances by such masters as Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Bessie Smith and Elmore James. Erykah crops up in a duet with guitarist and fellow Texan Doyle Bramhall II on an old Charley Patton song called 'Oh Death,' and it’s a smoky, soulful take on the tune." I WANNA SHOUT OUT TO THE 5% NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS. I SEND A PERSONAL SHOUT OUT TO THE CATS I HUNG OUT WITH BACK IN 1994-1995 AT THE AUC ZULU NATION MEETINGS. KEEP BUILDING!

No comments: