Tuesday, August 5, 2008

throwin jabs

All I wanna do is live a comfortable life. For the past year, I have totally put out good energy and karma for alot of folks and my community. It seems like folks are extra fake sometimes. I have always been a laid back and easy going person. Lately, people I called friends act like snakes in the grass with sharp knives. People lookin at me sideways and I keep to myself. I really don't trust alot of people anymore and my defenses are always up now. I am a single dude also and I don't even wanna get started on how crazy some of these women are and the dating scene as a whole. Shit is mad crazy! I know folks that front in my face and then spit venom in my direction when they get around the corner. It is sad and I aint even the type of person to get on some rah rah ish. Today, I am gonna try and think positive all day and see what happens. Part of me is saying keep on being the Jody everybody knows. Another part of me is saying fuck them and revenge is best served cold.

I am not the cussing type unless pushed. Anyway, I will be showing some work at the Dalton Arts Festival this month and showing work in September at a few gigs. Hopefully the negative changlings in human form will stir their negative energy in someone else direction instead of me. If revolution had a movie I'd be theme music.

Truth be told, I'm after mad honeys with mad junk in the trunk and if she needs a style switch up I can even get crunk, at 250 plus pounds never could be no punk, I'm high off lifes energy no smokin no skunk.

peace

No comments: