Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tiombe Lockhart





Tiombe Lockhart is cool. She is a singer but I also see her as a performance artist. I first heard her on a song from a mixtape. She did a cover of "Another one Bites the dust" and then I heard her on the Platinum Pied Piers album. Tiombe is on some future 80's ish with her style and image. I really like tiombe and Georgia Ann Muldrow. I hope Tiombe comes to atlanta and perform sometime in the future. I also really dug the platinum pied piers album. I would like to see those cats get some shine too. They did a song with SA-RA creative partners on this album too. All those cats are bad. The song "Act Like you know" featuring Jay Dilla is one of my favorite cuts. I also play the song "Lights Out" at high volume when my neighbor gets to trippin. My favorite Tiombe Lockhart song is "Mr. Johnny Walker". I heard this song on a dj jamad afromentals mixtape. I gotta hit moods music to cop some tiombe lockhart joints. I recently copped that Georgia Ann Muldrow "Fragments" album and it was dope. The only thing is that the songs are way too short. Yo, I am cool jody because I step outside the box and listen to all kinds of music. Yall check out Tiombe Lockhart, Georgia Ann Muldrow, Waajeed, Platinum Pied Piers at www.bling47.com

1 comment:

Jarod said...

I can observe that feel free to go to see student grants for college as it is a site with incredibly precious stuff to see.Thanks very much for info.
4 | 3 | 1