Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A thin line between love and paint!

Graf Heads Unite Worldwide to Get up and Get Down! S.A.M.O. Lives! DONDI rock, rock on! Shout out to Fab 5 Freddy. Graf is apart of true hip hop culture. I paint on canvas and I've painted on walls beautifying scenery. I have tagged the freights, did train spotting and hung out at the writer's bench. It is one of the original elements. In the words of Big Jus "LUNE TNS", this is for those standing behind the fence and for those starting to climb.




I also wanna shout out to CANE UNIVERSIAL for giving me my first opportunity to get get up on a throw up at the civic yard when we did a video for Peas In The Pod. That was the first time I met Ill Jabril and we all have been cool ever since. The next night we were out loungin, I met MEGA, WON and the world famous MUTANT aka DJ wildlife. Before then, I had only used spraypaint for murals/paintings. I had always did graf tags in my blackbook. This was my first time doing a piece at the world famous civic yard in the A.T.L. Ill Jabril let me borrow this book on Dondi White and I was blown away. I had already seen the movie "Wild Stlye". I copped the movies "Bomb the System" and "Style Wars" from Criminal Records in little 5 points. I started mixing graf into my paintings and sculptures. I started out tryin to mimic new york writers until I developed my own style that I was comfortable with. As far as true hip hop and the elements, I was addicted. I started boosting tips and sharpies just to say I did it. Now I have gotten older and wiser. I am in a new setting and fixin to start gettin up. I got a new tag name and I am on some "catch me if you can shit". PEACE! Shout out to BIG JUS "LUNE TNS", THE ARTIFACTS, JAZ(aca alumni), CRISIS, TOTEM, HENSE,SEVER, DOSE, THE UAA CREW, GSK CREW and THE TATS CREW.

No comments: