Monday, August 11, 2008

blue robot monster

Today is the start of a new week. Sometimes it is hard to get a monkey off your back especially when that monkey is a monster size leech. The past couple of weeks have been crazy. I did a big fashion show last week at the northwest georgia trade center with designer julia michelle watson and it was cool. I showcased some of my work and passed out some business cards. The models I used were great and complimented my work well. I also have some work on display at the creative arts guild. There is a big art festival coming up and I had to get some stuff in there. On top of all that, I've had some family issues to deal with as the madness continues. I aint gon left it get me down cause lately I've had some blessings come my way that I need and I know it's because on occassion I have put some good energy out into the universe. Last week, me and my brother were in the a.t.l. It was good being back and visiting my old hang out spots and friends. Extra shout out to Laneek and her shop in little 5 points. Shout out donna van gogh's and the record store next door up the street in cabbage town. I also wanna shout out the muslim brothers sellin the bean pies. With all that said, el fin.

No comments: