Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Everythang is Everythang!






They say being honesty is the best policy. Sometimes I feel like the world is mine. Sometimes I feel like shit. I realized that some of my stress is self found and the other 75% comes from everyday situations and ill will wishers. As I said earlier, life can throw curve balls sometimes we don't expect. During my lunch break today, I had a flat tire on my way to take a drug test. I got 5 bucks to my name until payday and already ridin on fumes. Since starting this new job, it seems like my plate has gotten crowded and my time is compacted. I got alot of things to do like set up with the H.O.P.E. Group at the downtown festival this weekend and sell food to raise money for our organization. I am gonna help promote a fish fry fundraiser for my cousin. I also gotta work on completing training at work and got a million things to learn to get certified. I also got family drama to deal with. I got a couple of people hollering at me about some music stuff. I got to get ready for my sista-n-laws big party on september 6. I also gotta get a oil change ASAP. Now I gotta find a good spare tire. On top of all that, I volunteered to assist the creative arts guild crew with the upcoming fall arts festival. In a way, I am glad I have stayed busy doing something. If everythang goes according to my new plan B, this labor day weekend is gonna be on and I will be poplockin like Re-Run instead of lookin crazy like Fred.

No comments: