Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Friday!

It is friday and I am glad. Didn't get to blog yesterday cause the job is time consuming. I got this big ole book of state rules and procedures to learn and gotta go thru hella training. I have just completed my first week of the new gig. I have learned alot about state laws and family stuff this week. I think I am gonna be able to do this job. It is alot of paper work and detailed. I got to sit in court this week during my training and watch some cases. I also got to sit in on some panel reviews for a few cases and a custody hearing. It is all eye opening. I think I wore too much nag champa body oil today. Anyway, I will be working with the HOPE GROUP on saturday for the downtown festival. I hope it doesn't rain and people show up and support us.

No comments: