Tuesday, August 26, 2008

College Football Season/THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES







I am born and raised in the South. Football in the south is a big thing. In some places, we eat and sleep football. It is almost officially COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON. We are counting down to this thursday when n.c. state and south carolina get things started. I AM A COLLEGE FOOTBALL JUNKIE AND YOU COULD GET SHOT, STABBED OR DRAGGED IF YOU DISTRUB ME ON SATURDAYS DURING THE MONTHS SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER. My buckeyes are ranked #3. I just read that QB phenom Terrell Pryor will get some playing time this saturday in the opener. RB Beenie Wells is ready for another great season and we will be ready for all comp. I am fed up with SEC fans yappin bout our record against sec teams. The mission this year is to shut up all that babblin. The BCS still needs to be done away with and we need a playoff in college football. Anyway, fall is near and let the pre game celebrations begin.

No comments: